To unlock a device, backup and restore, flash firmware, unbrick a device, or install a custom recovery on your Android device need the ADB and Fastboot drivers for your computer. Once the Fastboot ADB download is installed you can Enable USB debugging, connect your device to the PC, and pass ADB and Fastboot commands. Simply install ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC, it is highly recommended to install them system-wide when the program prompts. So, let’s see more about this.
If you are interested in root and custom recovery stuff, let alone being able to install an update manually using the sideload command, the ADB and Fastboot tools are essential. Let’s see how to install Fastboot ADB download on your PC, but also, how to use ADB and Fastboot without even installing them systemwide. Let’s see the complete learning about this ADB Fastboot driver!
What is ADB?
ADB performs for Android Debug Bridge and it allows you to send basic Linux commands, and a variety of Android-specific commands from your PC to your connected Android devices. This tool acts as a bridge between your Android device and PC and then you can control your PC through your smart device. Simply said, the ADB Fastboot driver download makes it easy to work with your Android device even without knowing its platform particulars.
What is Fastboot?
Fastboot is a more powerful and flexible tool than ADB. And it only works in bootloader/fastboot mode. With this, you can reflash system partitions on your Android device which needs a device with an unlocked bootloader. It’s essential if you want to update your device manually or in a rare situation when you accidentally soft-brick your device and need to install a clean stock system image.
Features of Fastboot ADB download
- Boot into recovery mode
- ADB Fastboot driver download has a command-line interface, that you can easily enter commands to perform various tasks on an Android device
- Flash custom ROMs to an Android device
- Install and uninstall apps
- You can transfer files between your PC and Android device, making it easy to manage the files on the device
- Similarly, you can root your device
Install the Fastboot ADB driver via the ADB installer
ADB Installer download is an all-in-one package for Android. As the name implies, the tool detects and installs Google, ADB, and fast boot drivers on your Windows PC in just 15 seconds. And we can introduce this as a 15-second installer. To use this utility tool, just follow the steps shared below:
Step by step
- Firstly, download the ADB setup 1.4.3 installer on your PC
- Then, click right on it and select Run as Administrator
- Keep in mind that to connect your Android device to your system via USB debugging-enabled
- After opening ADB Driver Installer, you can see the following screen:
- If the device status denies that the drivers are incorrectly installed, keep in mind that to fix this issue. For that, just tap the “Install option” as shown below
- This will begin the installation process of ADB & Fastboot drivers on your Windows PC.installation process of ADB & Fastboot drivers
- If a prompt appears saying Windows can’t verify the publisher of this driver software, then select the option that says Install this driver software anyway. Says Install this driver software
- Now, wait a few minutes until Universal Android USB drivers are installed on your PC
That’s all! You have successfully installed the Fastboot ADB download on Windows in this way.
What is the Minimal ADB Fastboot tool?
Minimal ADB and Fastboot tool is a tiny application for Windows that you can easily install the latest version of ADB and Fastboot files on your PC without installing the entire Android SDK package.
Steps to install Minimal ADB Fastboot tool
- Simply, download the Minimal ADB and Fastboot Setup
- Now, remove the folder
- Run the setup file in the removed folder
- Then, the installation wizard will appear where you will need to follow the on-screen instructions and you are good to go
That’s it, you have finally installed the Fastboot ADB download, and Minimal ADB. Now, you can make changes to your smartphone and can enter bootloader mode using Fastboot commands. Now, you can perform different types of important matters on your Android device using the command prompt.
Advantages of Minimal ADB and Fastboot tool
This Minimal ADB Fastboot application’s normal size is around 2MB only. And it allows you to quickly set up the ADB and Fastboot files on your PC. The Android SDK package size is 500 MB.
It comes as an installer package. That means you have to install the Minimal ADB tool package on your PC to set up everything.
The Minimal Fastboot ADB download application’s size is 2MB only, so in a few seconds, you can install it on the PC.
Is ADB & Fastboot Setup Compatible on Windows?
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
To fix ADB and Fastboot driver issues on your Windows PC, first, you need to install the Universal ADB driver download and prepare your device for installation. The installation process is pretty simple. You just have to connect your smart device to your PC using a better USB cable. Run the ADB install command prompt and select the location of the drivers. Once completed, reboot your smartphone.
Some users faced issues like ADB drivers not being installed properly or drivers unable to detect the smartphone, ADB connection not working, and some other issues, like the slow speed of downloads or ADB connection not working at all. To solve these problems, you can either use manual methods or utilize automated applications.
So, that was all about how to easily install Fastboot ADB download on your Windows device. We hope you find this driver-downloading guide useful. If you face any doubts or have any queries about the methods mentioned above, please feel free to comment below.
Do subscribe to our Newsletter for reading more troubleshooting tips, how-to articles, and driver installation guides. But don’t forget to share your thoughts with us through the comment section!