The Government introduced GST (Goods and Services Tax) in order to eliminate multiple taxes and form a single tax. However, not every entrepreneur is able to understand this tax completely. The government then established GST Suvidha Kendra in order to provide assistance to SMEs or middle businessmen with turnover of more than 20 lakhs.
These centres brought various benefits along with providing assistance in filing GST returns in cost-effectively by professionals. Let’s see how you can apply for opening GST Suvidha kendras and the benefits it provides.
Benefits GST Suvidha centres provides
The government has brought many benefits to the citizens by establishing these Suvidha centres. Let’s see them:
- Provide assistance in filing GST returns
- Registration for Gst
- Finance related help
- Small business opportunity
- Employment benefits
- Offers help in Other taxes as well
- Provide professional training for GST
- Professional assistance to the SMEs and middle entrepreneurs.
- People can get 24*7 assistance from GSK(GST Suvidha kendras)
If you want to get the GST Suvidha Kendra franchise, then you have to apply for that. In further sections, we will see the eligibility criteria and other requirements to apply for the GSK franchise.
Eligibility criteria for GST Suvidha Kendra franchise
Although anyone can apply for the franchise of GST Suvidha Kendra. There is no particular qualification requirement, but there are some conditions specified by the government that you must fulfil in order to apply for the GSK. Let’s have a look at them:
- Basic knowledge of accounting and computer
- Must be able to communicate efficiently in at least 2 languages along with the native language.
- To set up GSK, you must acquire at least 100 sq. ft. commercial area. The area should have enough space and try to get it on the ground floor.
- Acquire training for GST from gst Suvidha providers
- There should be a requirement of GSK in your locality
- You must have at least 2 government-approved cards like PAN and Aadhar card.
- You are required to keep at least two employees who are experts in GST.
How can you apply for the GSK franchise?
If you want to become an authorised GST service provider and want a GSK franchise to open, then you need to go through this online process:
- Firstly check for eligibility, then select the best platform to apply for the GSK licence.
- Choose the platform by personally visiting and reading all the T&C, commission structure, etc.
- After selecting, fill out the registration form and submit all the necessary documents in the required format.
- After that, the company will verify your details and identity and will make sure whether the area you have applied for has a requirement of GSK or not.
- If everything goes in favour then the nearest GSK licence provider will contact you for the further process.
- After acquiring the GST Suvidha Kendra login credentials, you can now start the GSK franchise work.
The most trustable and reliable company to get a GSK partnership is Jan Digital Kendra (www.jandigitalkendra.com)