Outlook email creates an MSG file i.e. single Outlook email. Besides, an email, MSG may have an event, task, contact, appointment, calendar, etc. An Outlook email message has properties such as message body, ASCII Text, Metadata, Formatting, Attachments, etc. When one file drags from Outlook and drop it to desktop, it will save as an MSG there. An MSG may save in the system without Outlook email client. While PDF an encrypted format and these files are Adobe Acrobat Reader supported. Here I will introduce you CubexSoft MSG to PDF Converter to resolve how do I convert an Outlook email MSG to PDF. It is a unique app full of enhanced features. It offers you batch migration facility so one can easily move bundles of MSG files to PDF at once one a selective basis.
One should opt for trusted software to convert .msg files to PDF format. That is why I recommend this software to you to tackle how do I convert an Outlook email MSG to PDF. This tool is free from restrictions that usually occur when user convert MSG to PDF manually. I will tell all its features in detail below. Firstly let me elaborate the steps of MSG to PDF Conversion Tool.
How Does MSG to PDF Tool Work?
Know how do I convert an Outlook email MSG to PDF, below one-by-step steps are mentioned:
Step1: Firstly launch MSG Converter.
Step2: There on the main screen two options available like “Add Files” and “Add Folder”.
Step3: All added files appear on screen and there is one checkbox attach with each item, proceed further with clicking on every file you wish to import.
Step4: Now click “Export” and select “PDF” saving option from the given list of output options.
Step5: Add filter options for a selective migration, from MSG to PDF, then you may add desired destination location as per requirement. In the end press “Convert” to eventually initialize processing.
These above illustrated steps are easy to understand still I will elaborate on manual method too. So users may choose accordingly.
How Do I Convert an Outlook Email MSG to PDF Manually?
- Run/Open Outlook email client.
- Now select MSG files you wish to export.
- From “File” section go to save as option, it will save selected files in HTML.
- Open MS Word, open the HTML file now again go to save as then save MSG files in PDF.
- Like this, you may open MSG files in PDF format.
Why Users Should Elude Manual Technique?
Manual method is only meant to convert MSG files’ metadata and main body, it will not convert MSG files’ attachments. Users may change one file in one time. So, it can be hectic to export multiple MSG files using this method.
Benefits of MSG to PDF Conversion App
- MSG files to PDF Tool helps exporting multiple MSG files to PDF in one click.
- Users can export MSG files to PDF with attachments.
- It makes possible to export MSG data to PDF without any single data loss.
- And this technique debars restrictions on file size. Hence, large-sized files are easily changeable to PDF format with ease.
- This is a complete independent tool hence, no Outlook installation is needed here.
- For selective migration, there are filter attributes such as to, date, subject, and exclude deleted file.
- There is one select destination path option available which helps users to decide the location of the output files accordingly.
- And In the end, users receive a conversion status in TXT format immediately on the screen.
I have provided you the best way to tackle how do I convert an Outlook email MSG to PDF. Now you may open this app on Mac or Window Operating Systems, this tool is compatible with both OS. For a demo purpose, users may change 25 .msg files to PDF format free of cost.
Read more: https://orphanspeople.com/