Most aspiring riders prefer financing their desired bike or scooter via easy Two-Wheeler Loans to keep their savings safe in their accounts. However, making the upfront downpayment for a two-wheeler can also deter many individuals from owning their dream two-wheelers. Do not worry. You can get your desired bike easily with a zero down payment Two-Wheeler Loan. It can help prospective two-wheeler buyers to avoid such financial issues. Let’s explore them in more detail.
What is a Zero Down Payment Two-Wheeler Loan?
This loan covers the entire cost of the bike or scooter.
- Lenders need an upfront amount as a downpayment when one wants to finance a bike/scooter against a Two-Wheeler Loan. It is a percentage of the vehicle’s cost.
With a zero down payment Two-Wheeler Loan, customers don’t have to worry about arranging additional funds to make any advance payment. Additionally, the list of Two-Wheeler Loan documents required consists of only basic KYC (Know Your Customer) and income stability.
- Typically, the only initial expense associated with this loan is the processing fee.
Benefits of Zero Down Payment Two-Wheeler Loans
For a hassle-free borrowing experience and numerous benefits, individuals consider this loan with leading financial institutions and NBFCs (Non-Banking Financial Companies). Here are the key benefits of a zero down payment Two-Wheeler Loan for two-wheelers:
- The loan amount can be as high as Rs 30 lakh.
- Lenders can offer instant and 100% finance against a Two-Wheeler Loan.
- The interest rate is affordable and starts at as low as 8%.
- Lenders offer a Two-Wheeler Loan with a flexible repayment tenure option.
- Borrowers need to submit only basic Two-Wheeler Loan documents to get approved to complete KYC formalities.
- The disbursal is quick after the successful verification of documents.
Reaping the Maximum Benefits of a Zero Down Payment Two-Wheeler Loan
Here are the simple ways and tricks that can help borrowers to enjoy the maximum benefits of a zero down payment Two-Wheeler Loan:
- Meet the Eligibility Criteria Well for 100% Financing at Low Rates
This loan is offered to individuals who fulfil the lender’s eligibility criteria. When a prospective buyer meets the loan eligibility criteria well, they have an opportunity to negotiate the interest rate. The interest rate on loans impacts the cost of borrowing significantly. The following are the eligibility criteria for a Two-Wheeler Loan:
- The age limit is a minimum of 18 years (at the time of making the loan application) and a maximum of 65 years (at the end of the loan tenure).
- The applicant must be residing in the current city for a minimum period of one year.
- Salaried employees and self-employed individuals can apply for a Two-Wheeler Loan. Salaried employees must have at least one-year work experience. Self-employed borrowers need to present their Income Tax Return (ITR) copy.
Customers can show an additional source of income or prove their financial stability to get a zero down payment Two-Wheeler Loan.
- Enhance Creditworthiness
Creditworthiness helps lenders to determine the credit risk involved in lending money to an individual. In other words, based on a borrower’s creditworthiness, lenders assess how worthy they are to receive new credit. Therefore, your creditworthiness is a factor that indicates if the lender trusts you to make timely loan repayments.
Maintain a good credit score of 750 or above, pay Credit Card bills on time, and reduce existing debts for a strong credit profile. Moreover, review your credit report and request the credit bureau to rectify any errors if found. Boosting creditworthiness helps to increase the chances of loan approval at favourable terms and low-interest rates.
- Research Well to Compare Loan Feasibility
Avoid settling for a Two-Wheeler Loan with the first lender you find. Take time to research well and compare loan offerings with different lenders, their lending rates, and repayment flexibility. Go for a trusted lending institution. It will help borrowers to obtain the best zero down payment Two-Wheeler Loans with maximum benefit.
- Optimise Flexible Loan Tenure
Many borrowers look at a longer loan tenure to reduce Equated Monthly Instalments (EMI) amounts. But it can strike the interest rates. A long-term tenure increases the lending risk. Therefore, lenders may charge a higher interest rate as compared to a shorter-term loan. It can result in high borrowing costs. Thus, choose a shorter tenure during which you can manage loan repayments as well as reduce the interest burden.
With these simple and effective tricks, prospective borrowers can enjoy a zero down payment Two-Wheeler Loan with maximum benefits. You must make careful decisions to ensure your financial well-being while buying a two-wheeler. Furthermore, check the eligibility criteria, lending rates, repayment flexibility and processing fee before finalising a lender.