Microsoft Outlook is a popular email management tool used by both consumers and businesses in the modern digital era. Users can need to convert their Outlook data files, including attachments, to PDF format. An in-depth discussion of a reputable third-party method for doing this conversion while maintaining data integrity is provided in this article.
Users frequently ask inquiries like:
“I have my Outlook emails saved on my PC, but to access them on other devices, I need to convert them to PDF. How do I accomplish this?
“Can PST files be converted to PDF without data being lost? I want to convert all of my essential emails I have to PDFs using a simple and safe process.
Recognizing File Formats
An Explanation of The File Types
- An email user’s email accounts, including emails, attachments, contacts, and more, are stored in a PST (Personal Storage Table) file, a Microsoft Outlook data file.
- Portable Document Format, or PDF, is a popular document format for sharing and preserving information. Text, photos, and graphics can all be found in PDF files, which are quite safe. Since they were developed by programs like Adobe Acrobat and are renowned for their security features, they are appropriate for storing sensitive data.
Motives for Exporting Outlook Mailbox to PDF
It is strongly advised to convert Outlook PST files to PDF for the following reasons:
- Platform-Independence: PDF files can be opened without any problems on a variety of hardware and operating systems.
- Cost-Effective: When compared to Microsoft Outlook, PDF is a less expensive option because it is a free format.
- Data security: can be achieved by encrypting PDF files using user and owner passwords.
- Compression: To make PDF files easier to share and store, they can be compressed.
- Customizable Security Options: You can alter the security options to thwart editing, printing, and other functions.
Read this Blog: A Quick Solution to Open & Read MBOX Emails to Adobe Reader
Although there are free manual ways for converting Outlook data to PDF, they have drawbacks and run the risk of corrupting or losing data. Technical phases in the process might be difficult for non-technical people. To reduce the chance of data loss, it is essential to backup your Outlook emails before performing manual conversion. Here is a condensed description of the manual approach:
- Go to MS Outlook.
- Choose the email that you wish to convert to a PDF.
- To save it in.html format, go to the File Menu, select “Save As,” and then choose “HTM.”
- Launch MS Word and open the.html file.
- To save the data as a PDF document, pick “Save as” from the File menu and then select the PDF extension.
Negative Aspects of Manual Conversion
The manual conversion approach has shortcomings, such as:
- Time-consuming: The procedure takes a lot of time.
- Technical Expertise Needed: It calls for technological expertise.
- Software Requirements: You must have Microsoft Outlook and Adobe Reader installed.
- No mass Conversion: This cannot be converted in mass.
- Risks of Data Loss and Harm: The likelihood of data loss and harm is significant.
Automated Approach: PST to PDF Converter
Use automated tools like WholeClear PST to PDF Converter Software to make the converting process easier. With no file size restrictions or potential for data loss, this program provides a quick & in-dependable solution to convert Outlook emails to PDF. During conversion, folder structure is preserved.
Reasons to select WholeClear PST to PDF Converter
Here are a few of PST to PDF Converter’s main attributes:
- Convert each and every Outlook PST file to PDF.
- Offers both batch and single file converting options.
- Attachments are changed to PDF format.
- Offers sophisticated filtering features, such as file naming and date filtering.
- Both technical and non-technical individuals will find it easy to utilize.
- Supports PST files in ANSI and UNICODE.
- Compatible with both the most recent and older iterations of Windows OS and Microsoft Outlook.
- Provides a free sample version that converts the first few items so you can see how the software works.
How to Convert Outlook Email Attachments to PDF Making use of WholeClear PST to PDF Converter?
To convert Outlook emails with attachments to PDF, follow these steps:
- On your Windows PC, download and install the WholeClear PST to PDF Converter program.
- Launch the program, then choose “Add Files” to add PST files. Select whether to convert a single file or several files.
- Before beginning the conversion, preview the imported files.
- Select the PDF format as your preferred way to save by clicking the “Export” button.
- Set the destination directory to save the converted files and select sub-options.
- To start the export procedure, click “Convert”. Upon completion, you’ll notice the message “Conversion Completed Successfully.”
- The software creates a thorough summary conversion report in.txt format after the conversion for your reference.
No-Cost Trial Version,
You can convert the first 25 items from PST to PDF at no charge with WholeClear’s free sample edition of its program. This gives you the chance to use the program before investing in a license.
This article examined manual and automated methods for converting Outlook data files to PDF in conclusion. The manual approach has drawbacks and a few possible hazards, but it is still useful. In order to ensure data integrity and successful conversion, PST to PDF Converter offers a more effective and safe choice for mass conversion.
Read this Blog: Secure Guide to Convert Single MBOX Emails to EML Format