Are you looking for the best credit card to provide you with the most exclusive lifestyle benefits? If yes, nothing would be better than the Bank of Baroda Eterna Credit Card. Bank of Baroda, or BoB, has several premium credit cards like Eterna that offer the best reward rates. If you are a fitness enthusiast, you can also get the exclusive Fitpass Pro Membership, dining, rewarding travel, and shopping experience. Let us introduce you how to apply credit card Bank of Baroda.
About Bank Of Baroda Eterna Credit Card
BoB Eterna credit card has made a new entrance into the premium credit card space. This card is the flagship of the bank’s bouquet. The USP of Bank of Baroda Eterna is its 5x rewards points on expenses like travel, online, dining spending, and unlimited domestic lounge access such as add-on cards. Online spending consists of all transactions, including wallet loads and utility bill payments. You can, therefore, apply credit card Bank of Baroda for the best outcomes.
Rewards On Bank Of Baroda Eterna Credit Card
Following are the rewards you will get with BoB Eterna Credit Card:
- Redeeming Reward Points: People with BoB Eterna cards can easily redeem their points for cashback online. 1 reward point is equivalent to 0.25 paisa. This cashback is added to the monthly credit card bill.
- Earning Reward Points: Cardholders can earn up to 15 reward points whenever they purchase Rs. 100. For example, you will earn Rs. 3.75 on every spending of Rs. 100 through the Eterna credit card.
- Limits On Special Benefits: The special benefits are only eligible on monthly transactions of up to Rs. 33,333. Because the maximum amount of accelerated and special reward points is 5,000 per month on the credit card statement, after the initial transaction of Rs. 33,333 spent during a month, provide the card holders the benefit rate of 3 reward points worth Rs. 0.75 for every Rs. 100 you spend.
As mentioned, with every Rs. 100 spend, you will earn 3 points on your card on all spending except the following 2 categories:
- Fuel Expenses: If you use your BoB Eterna card for fuel, you will not receive any reward points.
- Education, rent, government, utilities, charity, insurance, and supermarket spending offer 1.5 reward points worth Rs. 0.37 on every spending of Rs. 100.
Benefits and Features Of Eterna Credit Card
BoB Eterna card holders can experience many exclusive benefits. It is essential to learn about the deals and offers that are accessible on this card, such as:
- For Travel: Cardholders can earn 15 rewards on every Rs. 100 spent on Travel and Global transactions.
- Eterna card also provides unlimited access to Airport lounges.
- Save an additional amount on international transactions, as the international markup fees are 2%.
- On Shopping and Movies
- Cardholders can earn 15 points on every spend of Rs. 100 on online shopping.
- Purchasing movie tickets from platforms like Paytm will provide one extra ticket every month.
- Dining Experiences
- Cardholders can earn 15 points on every Rs. 100 transaction for dining.
- Cardholders can also enjoy deals at over 250 restaurants through the MasterCard program.
- Fitness Benefits
- Cardholders can enjoy a 180-day FitPass pro membership worth Rs. 15,000.
- This card also provides access to premium golf courses.
- Upon Achieving Milestones
- Cardholders can enjoy 10,000 bonus points by spending Rs. 50,000 within 2 months of card issuance.
- Upon reaching Rs. 5 Lakhs spending within 12 months, cardholders will get 20,000 bonus points.
- Fuel Surcharge Waiver
- Cardholders get a surcharge waiver of 1% at gas stations.
- The maximum allowed waiver is Rs. 250 per statement.
- The minimum transaction required for the waiver is Rs. 400.
Who Is Eligible For Bank Of Baroda Eterna Card?
The following are the eligibility criteria for applying for BoB Eterna Credit Card:
- Candidates must be over 21 years, and 65 years is the last age limit.
- The candidate must be earning Rs. 12,00,000 per annum.
- The candidate must reside in India.
Documents Needed For Bank Of Baroda Eterna Card
Following are the addresses candidates must have before applying for a BoB Eterna Credit Card:
- ID Proof: PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Voter ID, and DL.
- Address Proof: Aadhar card, Passport, Rent Agreement, Voter ID Card, Utility bill.
- Income Proof: salary slip of last 2 months and bank statement of salary credits.
How To Apply For Bank Of Baroda Eterna Credit Card
Follow the steps given below to apply for BoB Eterna Credit Card:
- Visit the official site of the Bank of Baroda.
- Navigate and find Credit Card options.
- Click Apply Now.
- Fill in your details.
- Click on “Generate OTP”
- Enter the OTP sent to your registered mobile number.
- Complete the KYC.
- Visit the official branch of BoB.
- Consult with the representative.
- Ask about the BOB Credit Cards.
- Learn about the credit card details.
- Fill out the application.
- Attach the documents needed.
- Submit your photos.
- Submit the application form.
Bank of Baroda boasts of several remarkable credit cards designed to cater to the needs of everyone and their preferences. The Eterna credit card has become quite popular due to its remarkable benefits on almost every spending, allowing people to save thousands of rupees monthly.